Ayurvedic experts believe that Indian women are losing their hair faster than ever. The reason behind this is lack of knowledge about homemade beauty tips for hair or beauty secrets.
This is despite the availability of many chemical free and herbal products. It is because hair care products can’t treat the root cause of the lack of hair growth.
The reason behind this is a lack of knowledge about homemade beauty tips for hair.
Long, thick and lustrous hair quality is high on every woman’s wishlist. But dust, pollution, sun, and dirt makes it impossible to achieve quality hair every day.
So how do you face all these problems while still keeping hair healthy and strong?
Let us discuss homemade beauty tips for hair that are easily available at home or in a market.
And of course, These tips of hair care are natural because these remedies contain nutrition.
Homemade beauty tips for hair
Following are the homemade beauty tips for hair which you can apply at home on your daily basis or a single day in a week.
1. General health: Diet (Healthy Food)
Diet plays a very important part in the health of our hair just like skin.
Here are a few additions to your diet as per your hair quality/hair type that will help you add some glory to your crowning glory.
- If you have normal hair: Fish, chicken, dals, sprouts, etc. These diets would be beneficial for your hair.
- If you have dry hair: Raw vegetables, pulses, brown rice, bananas, nuts, vitamin E capsules, etc. These diets would be beneficial for your hair.
- If you have oily Hair: Green Leafy vegetables, salads, fresh fruits, yogurt, etc. These diets would be beneficial for your hair.
2. Mild shampoo for hair wash
The most important steps are to keep your hair healthy and clean. And also the product you choose needs to be right for you. Always use mild shampoos.
- For dry hair: Choose one shampoo that does n’t damage your hair and its natural oils.
- For Oily hair: Choose one shampoo that works on limiting the activity of your oily scalp.
Ladies, please remember that the shampoo is meant to clean your scalp and not for conditioner your hair so ever doing the shampoo for dry hair is not going to help you in any way.
Use only a single drop, the size of a coin for one wash, it is more than sufficient.
3. Eggs for conditioner
Eggs work very effectively on your hair. The yolk is rich in fat and proteins which are great acts in moisturizing your hair while the white part of egg helps to remove unwanted oils.
Use egg to conditioner normal hair. Because egg yolks are for dry hair and the white part is for oily hair.
But remember to rinse with lukewarm water only.
An egg is rich in proteins, vitamins, and fatty acids, which are essential for good health of your hair.
Hence, an egg is actually good to apply on your hair regularly.
- The easiest and laziest way to treat and conditioner your hair. In any time just put the three yolks in a bowl and mix them up.
- This mixture works best for your hair and it doesn’t need any excess treatment.
4. Lemon juice and olive oil to clean the itchy scalp
As we all know that lemon juice is a great dandruff buster. But do you know that its rich nutritional value makes it a superior solution to a host of other hair problems, too?
An itchy scalp can be a result of an unhealthy diet, overstress or climate.
- Treat your scalp by adding 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice, olive oil, and water.
- Now, massage your scalp with this mixture and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Then, wash off your hair as usual.
The lemon juice helps to remove dry flakes of skin and the olive oil helps to moisturize the scalp.
For hair growth, lemon has been a trusted ingredient to fight the most dreaded enemies of hair growth – dandruff and hair fall.
It is rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin B, Folic Acid, and minerals like phosphorus, magnesium, and calcium make it the perfect solution for voluminous, healthy hair.
And also there are more reasons why lemon for hair is strongly recommended which are as follow:
- The rich source of Vitamin C makes your hair longer and stronger.
- It reduces hair fall.
- And, has anti-fungal properties which fight dandruff and other scalp fungal infections.
- It is effective in cleaning the scalp of dead cells and other deposits.
5. Brown sugar for dandruff
Dandruff is a very common problem of the scalp and most of the people face this problem.
This is a continuous process in which the skin layers of the scalp are replacing the dead cells by the new one.
It appears as large, and oily flakes when they come in contact with the oil secreted by the sebaceous glands of the scalp.
Sometimes clump together causing itchiness and a lot of embarrassment as they show up on the hair and sticks to the clothes too.
You can use it on your scalp to control the excess oil production on the scalp. Following are some methods that can be applied at home easily:
- Treat it by mixing 2 parts of brown sugar to 1 part of your hair conditioner.
- Lightly rub it on your scalp. After that,
- Rinse off thoroughly with normal water.
6. Aloe Vera for hair growth
Aloe vera is an awesome, easy, and natural remedy to use, often overlooked.
It boasts a vast repository of amino acids and proteolytic enzymes which help to improve scalp health and boost hair growth.
If you are facing the problem of hair loss then use aloe vera for hair growth.
It is a great idea and it forms a protective layer over your hair that keeps it safe from environmental elements.
You can use aloe vera for hair growth. But first, look at the following method:
- Blend aloe vera gel with 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- Add 2tbsp. coconut oil.
- Now, mix it well and apply it on your scalp and hair.
- And then, wash your hair as usual after 20 min.
7. Hair color for graying hair
Women never want to welcome gray hairs not even as a reminder of age and also when it comes earlier in life.
There are many hair colors in the market but have you considered that a more natural choice would be better for your hair?
Now, Henna has been used as a coloring agent for centuries. When henna is mixed with Indigo the results are not only better it is perfect.
Here it is described how you can do it by yourself easily at home.
- Mix henna and Indigo. Allow it to sit overnight.
Now we have other options for brown hair and for black hair.
You can apply it easily at home by just follow these simple steps which are as follow:
For brown hairs
- First, mix Indigo in warm water and then leave it for 15 mins.
- Now, mix the above two pastes.
- Then, apply to hair and leave it on for an hour wrapped in a shower cap.
- After that, rinse well and shampoo.
For black hairs
- Mix Indigo in warm water and leave it to sit for 15 mins.
- Now, add salt to the Indigo paste.
- And then, apply the Henna paste on hair for 25 mins and wash off.
- Now, wrap in a shower cap and Leave it for 2 hours.
- The last step is to rinse after 2 hours.
8. Honey and olive oil for damaged hair
Sun rays can be harmful to your hair and also can damage it badly. To come out from this problem, try honey and olive oil.
Honey attracts and holds moisture. This makes it a good choice for damaged hair. According to the study, it is also an effective cleanser.
Olive oil and honey are healthy products for your hair. Honey has been used for centuries as a beauty treatment for hairs and skin.
Olive oil is also known for its many healthful uses in diet and beauty.
You just have to do that combine the two in a recipe for a hair treatment that is easy to use and benefits your hair also available easily in the market.
And olive oil is good for conditioning your hair and control dandruff.
It is made up of vitamins A and E, which help moisturize your hair.
- First, take 1/2 cup honey and 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Then, mix it and apply to clean damp hair.
- After that, rinse off after 20 minutes.
9. Beer and Egg for boost hair volume
Do you know that beer is popular as a hair care ingredient? Yes, the number of beer shampoos and hair care products that list beer as an ingredient is on the rise and for a good reason.
According to the study, beer contains a mineral which is called silica. It adds volume to the hair and makes it thicker and stronger.
This makes it one of the best ingredients you could use to promote hair growth while improving the health of your hair.
Also, you can try a beer with other elements like honey, eggs, shampoos, etc.
You just have to do this perfect and natural remedy for flat hair.
- First, take 1/2 cup flat beer, 1tsp oil, and 1 egg,
- Then mix it and apply on your hair from root to tips,
- Leave it for 15 minutes,
- And then, rinse it with tepid water.
10. Lemon for frizzy hair
Lemons are rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin B, Folic Acid, and minerals. It boosts hair growth and improves health which reduces the frizziness of hair.
Honey has moisturizing properties makes it an excellent conditioner.
It not only treats frizzy hair but also adds smoothness and shine to your hair.
- Take slices of two lemons
- First, add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and honey to 1 cup of water and mix well.
- Then, massage the scalp for 2 -4 minutes and after that leave it for 10 minutes.
- And then, rinse with shampoo and normal water.
You have to repeat this treatment at least once a week to banish the frizz and again bring the shine back to your hair.
This article is for those people who always searching for homemade beauty tips for hair. This article includes all the beauty tips for hair which you can apply in your home without any fear of hair damage. Because as you read above that there are only homemade beauty tips for hair.